1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

FINALLY GOT MY WINDWOOD!

Discussion in 'Pellet Smokers' started by Humo18, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Bear check out this pic from this am, still coming down. Great weather for BBQ.

CHOPSAW, I am extremely pleased with my surgeon Dr. Rick Wright he and his BJC hospital staff did a great job and quite a protocol for infection prevention prior and during surgery. He is a distinguished and published ortho professor at Washington University. I highly recommend him although I scream his name in vane every time I do physical therapy.

Sorry guys for including this here since it has nothing to do with BBQ'n. CHOPSAW, send me a private message and I can share my experience and tips with you.

Attached Files:

2. Bearcarver

Bearcarver SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster OTBS Member

That's what it normally looks like around here this time of year, but so far this Season, we had 9" on November 15th, and that's it !! LOL---Not complaining!!!

Bear

3. chopsaw

chopsaw Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Humo , we got 11 inches over by the river , and still snowing .

4. chopsaw, I have about 10 inches on my deck so far and still coming down. Just hunkered down and NOT going anywhere.

chopsaw likes this.