FINALLY got my new computer today!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

squirrel

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 7, 2010
augusta ga
What an ordeal. OMG. So the 'puter went out a couple of weeks ago, had all kinda tests run, blah, blah, blah, spent a bunch of money to find out the mother board was shot. The thing was 5 years old and I was comfortable with it, not loving it, but okay with it. So it goes out RIGHT BEFORE MY BUSIEST PHOTO SEASON and I guess that's better than DURING. So, I bought a laptop to keep me company in the kitchen for the internet and recipes, but TODAY my motherload new Gateway came in. Got the 23'' monitor, my blind ass can see! I had the 19'' before, so not a huge difference, just thought I'd be a little dramatic and throw in a curse word. LOL! Sorry Jeff, I'll behave.

Sooooo, I've been busy downloading all my newest software, Photoshop, AutoFX, plus a few others. Just you wait til I'm up and running. I got me some photos and some crazy arse (not pushing my luck with the potty mouth) stories. WOOHOO! Great time of the day! I feel like I had me a wedgie for a lifetime and the dang thing just got unwedged!

The Squirrel is BACK. Feel the love baby.

48d79033_thumbnail.jpg

Congrats on the new super dooper computer hope ya get it all going soon. Also glad to have ya back around. Did ya have a certain UPS guy deliver it?

Congrats on the new super dooper computer hope ya get it all going soon. Also glad to have ya back around. Did ya have a certain UPS guy deliver it?
No, unfortunately I had to go pick it up, he doesn't deliver on Saturday, but he'll be here Monday and I have a special Valentine gift for him.
icon_lol.gif
 We'll just call it Squirrel in a Blanket, sauce on the side. LOL!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky