Finally got a snack stick I love.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tink3872

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 29, 2017
Liberty, Pa.
Decided to make some snack sticks the other day using the recipe that Meat Mopper uses. Damn that is good. Here are some pics if I can remember how i did it last time All mixed up ready to put in my 20190716_092300_001.jpg L.E.M 5 pound stuffer. I use 21 mm colagen casings. all stuffed and ready to go into my M.E.S 40" electric smoker where it will get several ours of hickory smoke. Set temp at 170 degrees until it reached 150 internal. Now it is time to eat. 20190716_082128.jpg 20190716_082335.jpg 20190716_092300_001.jpg

I found the recipe on forums. He goes by the name Rich- Meat Mopper. If that does not work try typing it up on Google search. Use finally got a snack stick that I love recipe and make sure it is under Smoking meat forums website. I hope this was a big help and good luck with making it. Let me know if this was helpful. I am sure somebody could help you out.

I used a 1/2 inch stainless steel stuffing tube for both 19 mm and 21mm casings. I hope this helps you out.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky