Finally got a smoker, hope to try it out soon.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLHJR

Original poster
Oct 25, 2018
Cleveland TN
BWS.jpg

“Finally” lol...most guys wait a life time for a beautiful rig like that! Can’t wait to see some good food come off it.

I’m gonna go show that picture to my wife and see if I can convince her now

Reactions: JLHJR
CHEESE AND RICE. That's your first smoker???? There's a lot going on with that thing. Very nice. Oh, and welcome. More pics indeed please.

Yep. I'm jealous. One heck of a 1st smoker. Very Nice. Happy smoking. You can park it in my backyard anytime. I wont even charge a storage fee.

That is a heck of a first smoker well actually that's a heck of a smoker period. How about some more pics of it like front and rear and inside. What brand is it?
That might be a bit bigger than that Lang 36 you thought about lol
What are you going to smoke first or are you going to just buy out the store so you can fill the racks?

Holy Moly!
That is one awesome looking rig!
If that is your first smoker, then you are one lucky guy!!
I hope you have a good supply of wood!
Al

“Finally” lol...most guys wait a life time for a beautiful rig like that! Can’t wait to see some good food come off it.

I’m gonna go show that picture to my wife and see if I can convince her now
Thank you, I ain't no spring chicken, hopefully you will get yours sooner than later :)

CHEESE AND RICE. That's your first smoker???? There's a lot going on with that thing. Very nice. Oh, and welcome. More pics indeed please.
Thank you, hope to get more pics soon. It was garage kept and the weather here is not the best. Hope some smoke pics soon :)

That is a heck of a first smoker well actually that's a heck of a smoker period. How about some more pics of it like front and rear and inside. What brand is it?
That might be a bit bigger than that Lang 36 you thought about lol
What are you going to smoke first or are you going to just buy out the store so you can fill the racks?
With no money left, Bolonga will most likely be first. The Brand is a Black Warrior Smoker. 72" barrel

Wow what a awesome rig you must have really been a good boy. I see a lot of great smokes in your future when is the party.

Warren
The stars finally lined up, I'm always a good boy, just ask the wife.......hahaha. First big smoke is Memorial Day weekend. Thank you

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky