Fillet Mignon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
A couple days ago I fired up the weber performer and did up a couple fillet mignons. Along with a couple taters.
Did the steak with charcoal and hickory.
IMG_20230822_184351215.jpg

Pulled at 135. The carry over went a touch more than I was expecting.

IMG_20230822_184732370.jpg

Still mostly pink. And tender and delicious! Each steak was a touch over 1/2 pound.

A couple days ago I fired up the weber performer and did up a couple fillet mignons. Along with a couple taters.
Did the steak with charcoal and hickory.
View attachment 674362

Pulled at 135. The carry over went a touch more than I was expecting.

View attachment 674363

Still mostly pink. And tender and delicious! Each steak was a touch over 1/2 pound.
perfect size. looks delicious.

It may be a tad over...But, I'd still fight ya for it! And the perfect classic meal.

Jim

Nice looking steak Steve.

Point for sure
Chris

For my wife that steak would be perfect! I tend to let them go a little over too. Looks really good, Steve. :emoji_thumbsup:

Nice meal
I like it with a center of pink. Wife wants no pink, so I've gotten pretty good at cooking out without drying out. Filet is so nice, but cannot find those spot sales anymore.
I'm with tx smoker tx smoker and go with strip loin.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky