Favorite wing sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That sounds good too...JJ

I used to buy Cookies Wings N Things sauce, it had butter in it, but that’s been hard to find lately. So I just use Frank’s and add butter.

Definitely trying JJ's 3 amigos recipe. The wife and kids don't like the heat so the best one we've found for a mild sauce is the sweet baby rays wing sauce. Very good but no heat. Need to try the Texas Pete's wing sauce too. Love their hot sauce.

Reactions: chef jimmyj
I marinate my hot wings in Louisiana Hot Sauce and "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" - spray butter. After that I just marinate them in hickory smoke...but if I had to have a sauce, it would be home-made Hidden Valley buttermilk ranch.

Hey my man where can I buy some of this? Thanks

WBSY ... I did a google search to see where it's available... Publix (where I get it for $2-$3) is the only place that shows up... There is one Amazon hit but they want $12.95 ...

Do you have a Publix grocery ?? This is bottled right here in town ...

This is my recipe and If you double it it’s 1 full bottle of Frank’s the normal one not the extra big one.
Ingredients:
2/3 cup Frank's Louisiana hot sauce
1 stick (1/2 cup) cold unsalted butter
1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or other hot sauce
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper more if you want some heat
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
salt to taste

This is my recipe and If you double it it’s 1 full bottle of Frank’s the normal one not the extra big one.
Ingredients:
2/3 cup Frank's Louisiana hot sauce
1 stick (1/2 cup) cold unsalted butter
1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or other hot sauce
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper more if you want some heat
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
salt to taste

Interesting. I haven't added tabasco to my wing sauce before. My recipe is almost the same as yours.

I've made something similar as well...Texas Pete and Sriracha, Worcestershire, a little Gran Garlic and Butter. Texas Pete has plenty of Vinegar for my taste, so no additional need...JJ

I've made something similar as well...Texas Pete and Sriracha, Worcestershire, a little Gran Garlic and Butter. Texas Pete has plenty of Vinegar for my taste, so no additional need...JJ

Good point. I like Texas Pete as well. My next batch I'll use that instead of Franks.

F95B3FBD-B999-4AF3-B435-BBA69F61159A.jpeg

I recently found this in the store. Have not tried it yet.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky