• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Favorite wing sauce

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
That sounds good too...JJ

SmokinEdge

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 18, 2020
I used to buy Cookies Wings N Things sauce, it had butter in it, but that’s been hard to find lately. So I just use Frank’s and add butter.

buffalobbqpete

Smoke Blower
Joined May 23, 2017
I like a little Frank's, a little butter, and some red pepper flakes. Chili powder on occasion as well.

stokensmoke

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 6, 2016
Definitely trying JJ's 3 amigos recipe. The wife and kids don't like the heat so the best one we've found for a mild sauce is the sweet baby rays wing sauce. Very good but no heat. Need to try the Texas Pete's wing sauce too. Love their hot sauce.

uncle eddie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 14, 2016
I marinate my hot wings in Louisiana Hot Sauce and "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" - spray butter. After that I just marinate them in hickory smoke...but if I had to have a sauce, it would be home-made Hidden Valley buttermilk ranch.

1MoreFord

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 4, 2020
About half Frank's and half butter with a splash of vinegar to take your breath away.

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Kroger brand had a Korean Fried wings sauce I really liked but can't find it anymore. Still looking for something else.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.