Favorite wing sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That sounds good too...JJ

I used to buy Cookies Wings N Things sauce, it had butter in it, but that’s been hard to find lately. So I just use Frank’s and add butter.

Definitely trying JJ's 3 amigos recipe. The wife and kids don't like the heat so the best one we've found for a mild sauce is the sweet baby rays wing sauce. Very good but no heat. Need to try the Texas Pete's wing sauce too. Love their hot sauce.

Reactions: chef jimmyj
I marinate my hot wings in Louisiana Hot Sauce and "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" - spray butter. After that I just marinate them in hickory smoke...but if I had to have a sauce, it would be home-made Hidden Valley buttermilk ranch.

Hey my man where can I buy some of this? Thanks

WBSY ... I did a google search to see where it's available... Publix (where I get it for $2-$3) is the only place that shows up... There is one Amazon hit but they want $12.95 ...

Do you have a Publix grocery ?? This is bottled right here in town ...

This is my recipe and If you double it it’s 1 full bottle of Frank’s the normal one not the extra big one.
Ingredients:
2/3 cup Frank's Louisiana hot sauce
1 stick (1/2 cup) cold unsalted butter
1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or other hot sauce
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper more if you want some heat
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
salt to taste

This is my recipe and If you double it it’s 1 full bottle of Frank’s the normal one not the extra big one.
Ingredients:
2/3 cup Frank's Louisiana hot sauce
1 stick (1/2 cup) cold unsalted butter
1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or other hot sauce
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper more if you want some heat
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
salt to taste

Interesting. I haven't added tabasco to my wing sauce before. My recipe is almost the same as yours.

I've made something similar as well...Texas Pete and Sriracha, Worcestershire, a little Gran Garlic and Butter. Texas Pete has plenty of Vinegar for my taste, so no additional need...JJ

I've made something similar as well...Texas Pete and Sriracha, Worcestershire, a little Gran Garlic and Butter. Texas Pete has plenty of Vinegar for my taste, so no additional need...JJ

Good point. I like Texas Pete as well. My next batch I'll use that instead of Franks.

F95B3FBD-B999-4AF3-B435-BBA69F61159A.jpeg

I recently found this in the store. Have not tried it yet.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky