Fatties Poolside

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gt2003

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Aug 8, 2007
Had a couple of friends over yesterday. They insisted on doing the burgers and hot dogs. I couldn't let them get away with that so I whipped up a couple of fatties. One of them smokes also and has heard me talk about them but never done any himself. So, figured I might as well get him addicted. Nothing fancy, just a pizza fatty with Jimmy dean regular sausage, mozzarella, pepperoni and a little spagh. sauce and a breakfast fatty with bacon, eggs, fried potatoes and onions and some sharp cheddar in JD "hot" sausage. Needless to say, he's addicted. He already has plans for a philly fatty today. Here's some pics (mostly for bbqBubba, you know how he is...)!
817b5635_vbattach18891.jpg

ab620337_vbattach18890.jpg

3a6ca86e_vbattach18889.jpg

302b0f05_vbattach18888.jpg

1970bfee_vbattach18887.jpg

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
gt2003 You got it done! Another fattie addict is smoked. Happy Smoke Rings and Whatever from Sedalia, MO. Semper Fi

Good looking fatties!

On a side note, agmeyer, you need to fix that "Ex" thing in your profile, you know the rule. Semper Fi

just shows how darn addicting those things can be..and the many ways they can be concocted..

Wow! Nice ring on those fatties...looks delicious. Time got away from me last weekend but my first fatties WILL be hitting the smoker this weekend.

lookin awesomeeeeeeeeeee. i cant wait to get a breakfast fatty on my smoker. a thick slice of one of them suckers on a homemade biscut would be amazing

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky