Fattie?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mdgoos

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 10, 2006
Temple, Texas
I have heard many people talk about it and say a picture on another forum of one...........but what is a fattie?

ok thank you iwill try one or fouror five i dont mean to sound stupid but thanks until the next stupid queston ps have a merry xmas

The only stupid question is the one you don't ask! If you need to know something the quickest way to learn is to ask questions. The friendly folks here at SMF will make answer to any and all questions.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

If you like to make and grind your own sausage you can still do a fattie. Just take a pound of sausage, form it into a log shape. I like to form mine using plastic wrap and then place it into the 'fridge until I'm ready to smoke it. Remove the plastic and either roll it in a rub or pop it into the smoker nekid.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky