• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Fattie?

mdgoos

Smoke Blower
Joined Dec 10, 2006
I have heard many people talk about it and say a picture on another forum of one...........but what is a fattie?

jrollins

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 28, 2006
ok thank you iwill try one or fouror five i dont mean to sound stupid but thanks until the next stupid queston ps have a merry xmas

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
The only stupid question is the one you don't ask! If you need to know something the quickest way to learn is to ask questions. The friendly folks here at SMF will make answer to any and all questions.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

mdgoos

Smoke Blower
Joined Dec 10, 2006
Thank you, that was really bugging me. I am going to have to try that now. Sounds good.

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Feel free to join the chat room too. You can ask and get an answer right away as long as there are others on the line too.

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
It is about halfway down the narrow margin on the left side of your screen. Just click where it says "click to join chat".

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
mdgoos did you find the link ok and get a chance to chat?

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
If you like to make and grind your own sausage you can still do a fattie. Just take a pound of sausage, form it into a log shape. I like to form mine using plastic wrap and then place it into the 'fridge until I'm ready to smoke it. Remove the plastic and either roll it in a rub or pop it into the smoker nekid.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.