Fat Dog Birthday Fajitas On The Flat Top (Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes sir!! I have a feeling I'm gonna have a blast with this thing. They are small, inexpensive, and so versatile. I did some spicy ravioli with Italian sausage and homemade marinara Friday night that was just off the charts!! Cooked it all on the flat top. I was gonna post it because it is so creative but the picture quality is not very good. Guess my camera lens was dirty and the phone didn't tell me like it usually does. Guess that means I'll just have to make the meal again real soon :emoji_laughing: Robert

I've got a Camp Chef Ranger 2 outdoor stove that I use for canning. Now I'm seeing I can order a flat top for it from Cabelas, wouldn't cost me a dime with all the points we have saved up. I'm thinking at 37 pounds it'd be pretty darned stable too. Set it up on the tile counter top right on the patio, already a big propane can right there for hook-up. Probably stay there forever! RAY

Appreciate it Zach!! Your lovely bride says you don't have enough cookers so maybe you do need to order one of these. At least they are inexpensive.

Please do tell!! I sure hope @SmokinVOLfan doesn't see this. He's been coveting that Egg for a LONG time and been trying for over a year to get down here to pick it up. Hasn't happened though so you got rights to it. He's gonna be heartbroken :emoji_wink:

Robert
Misplaced Nebraskan Misplaced Nebraskan How did the cook go yesterday?

Post coming soon! But overall, it was a "good" cook. Not my best but far from worst. Learned a lot!

20200524_113752.jpg
[\spoiler]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky