Fat Chops

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

motocrash

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 25, 2017
Winchester,Va
In an Apple brine overnight,rubbed with Essence and a little light brown sugar on top going over pecan.More pics to come...
KIMG0152.jpg

Mouth is watering already.

Whats the cooker?
14 WSM again tonight Adam.Got it fired and had a phone call while all vents wide open.That steel plate holds the heat!
I'v got her settled to 255 now,they will be going on soon.

Bill

The chops look great .
Thanks chopsaw,my mother is the quintessential old lady.The "bargain/family pack" of chops go on sale for x amount of LBs or more at our local store.She goes to the meat counter(with the premium stuff behind the glass) and gets the premium chops - x amount of LBs for the sale price.Dunno if the guy's being nice or not but it works good for us either way. I always have her get the chops ;)

They look superb. If I'm feeling extravagant, I like to cut a pocket in a good thick chop and stuff it with sausage meat before putting it in the smoker. Pork stuffed with pork, what's not to like!!

Reactions: motocrash
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky