Fantastic results

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dutch is a great proofreader and editor. He has helped me more than he'll ever admit. Not to mention my surprise at finding him as a mentor on this board. Hopefully the next time he swings through the treasure valley we can find time for coffee and a fattie....

Thanks Dutch

And Debi if you would like the first book of B Bar Jake I have it in PDF that is easily e-mailed Just let me know.

Longshot

Longshot -

It's always best to have a proof reader other than yourself. I can never proofread my own stuff I see what I meant not what I typed (as you all have no doubt noticed in my posts!)

I'd love to check out first book of B Bar Jake. Send in on!

Debi

Long, Looks like I'll be that direction in May- wanted to do it the end of March but Mrs. Dutch said we ain't going anywhere until after the granddaughter is born (due April 2nd).

Longshot, I just got done reading the first three parts of Chapter 1 on the SASS forum. I would be interested in reading the first book in PDF if you would like to send it.

Should I read the PDF book first or does it matter? I suppose Longshot L'Amour would cause legal woes. ;) My Grandfather was an avid reader of western books. I have a virtual Louis L'Amour library.

I don't normally read western novels, but this reads like a Steinbeck. HIGHLY recommended!

Why George? Why George?

So far it's a winner Longshot!

Thanks Debi, That means something coming from a non-western fan thank you very much.

Longshot -
You are a very talented writer. When something is written well it doesn't always matter much what it's about. If it flows - it's takes you with it and leaves you wanting more. Well done!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky