Fall of the bone lamb chops...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dernektambura

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario...
Today wifie cooks and I gotta admit she is the one... my favourite " lamb chops, swimming in the red wine sauce" recipe... she does her thing and I bring empty stomach and six pack for me... yes, I do initial bbq lamb thing but everything else is her...
High temp, 2 min each side lamb bbq... spices: white and black peper, sage, eggnog pinch...
20191020_161252.jpg

lamb chops done on bbq...
20191020_161513.jpg

lamb chops covered with red onion and good amount of fresh garlic... red wine and rosemary... (upsss...I accidentally sprinkled half of Tuborg beer over lamb chops while wifie was busy and looking the other way..)...
20191020_162405.jpg

Cover with aluminum foil and simmer for one hour at 200C in oven...Two lamb chops pieces already missing from the time wifie got it out of oven and table... Who dunn it?!
20191020_173727.jpg

Mushed potato...garlic stuffed olives... garden salad...lamb chops and Tuborg beer.... off to watch movie and sleep...
20191020_173808.jpg

Last edited:
Fine looking meal. Like! I also made lamb chops tonight in the cast iron skillet. it was the first time in several years that I had them...the recent post's made me do it.

Reactions: dernektambura
Looks great and I was glad to see Shoulder Chops. I would have Cried if you Braised, Rib or Loin Chops...JJ

That is a beautiful looking plate! Something about the buttery appearance of those taters with gravy, make me want some right now. Like. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky