Falcon Mark IV Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rlrainwater

Original poster
Jan 22, 2021
I found a Falcon Mark IV grill in new condition for almost nothing at an old store that was liquidating a bunch of junk they had in storage. It’s a natural gas, cast aluminum grill and I’m not familiar with it at all. I can’t find anything about this grill online. And no one makes a cast aluminum grill for anywhere close to what I can buy this for.

I have two questions: 1- can I convert it to propane? 2- should I just buy it and convert it to charcoal if I can’t convert it to propane?

sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.

Reactions: CFLJOHN512
Well. They don’t have any replacement parts for it.

I may just get it and convert it to charcoal.

I have Mark V(not much different) and have had it for almost 30 years. It's gone thru a few burners, grates, and the like but the cooker is still going strong. I have converted mine from lava rocks to Char+Broil Universal Heat Plates and now have GrillGrates in too. Mine took two of the heat plates.

Converting to propane will be easier than converting to charcoal. Much of the bottom of the grill is open and controlling airflow would be a PITA at best if not impossible.

I bought mine from CLA Grills back when they were selling grills, not just parts like today. They still have a stock of many/most of the parts.

They are best contacted by e-mail.

134EC338-CE28-40E1-A68B-8EE644CD2A2E.jpeg
CA4B9281-6E2B-491C-A1A4-30E0B4BBB9A2.jpeg
FC22CC81-97B5-4ADC-8B48-597813B13E6C.jpeg

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky