Facebook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What I do not understand on FB is I set it up so my user id from forums I belong to can be searched and I can be found that way. But when you type in my user id it brings up 300 and some names and I am buried amongst those? Sure would be nice to type in ncodave and find a fellow SMF'r. If anyone is aware of something I might be doing wrong or can change it would help many of us set up our accounts to be found by fellow forum users.

I'm on there as of today...held out as long as I could!

my daughter made me join facebook a few weeks ago... haven't had much use for it (other than to talk to my daughter upstairs!), but I did just join the smokin link!

My 29 year old daughter told me that all of her friends now think she is lame because "her old man has a facebook page and she doesn't".

That's funny.
2.gif

--ray--

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky