Facebook

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by aussiemick, Apr 16, 2008.

1. aussiemick

aussiemick Meat Mopper

Just curious who here has a facebook page. I do and recently joined a smoking meat group on there and saw DonO on there

Mick

2. richtee

richtee Smoking Guru OTBS Member

I'm there too!

3. jbg4208

jbg4208 StickBurners

yep, I as well.

4. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

What is facebook? Do you use it like a blog? Just curious.

5. I think its like my space CG, I dont have either but maybe I should look into joining.

6. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Thanks for the info Smokin' Joe, I might look into it too.

7. vlap

vlap Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I am in there!

8. aussiemick

aussiemick Meat Mopper

I think facebook is cooler than myspace. I have a myspace page also. On facebook there is a smoking meat group. That is where I founf Richtee and DonO

9. ajthepoolman

ajthepoolman Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Post the link to the group. I am on Facebook and would like to join it! I can probably be found on there as ajthepoolman, but by night I am known as Adrian Miller in Topeka KS.

10. sumosmoke

sumosmoke Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I've got a Facebook page but didn't use it enough to know about joining groups. Will have to check it out. Thanks for the info, Mick!

11. aussiemick

aussiemick Meat Mopper

12. cinnamonkc

cinnamonkc Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Does it get as pervy as MySpace? Not that there's anything wrong with pervy, [​IMG] just hate opening my friends list to see naked pictures!! :0-)
    KC

13. aussiemick

aussiemick Meat Mopper

I havent found any naked pics. There are lots of applications u can mess with also. One that Don got me into was BBQ fight, still low lvl onit but its good

14. cinnamonkc

cinnamonkc Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

LOL...sounds like you've been lookin' [​IMG]
    j/k

15. bearmoe

bearmoe StickBurners SMF Premier Member

I'm on there too.

16. mrh

mrh Meat Mopper

I am on there too. Any of you guys do the Mafia Wars thing? I am trying to get mine bigger, it is a addicting game for sure!

17. yount

yount Meat Mopper

I am on facebook also and play mafia wars it is great

18. gruelurks

gruelurks Smoking Fanatic

I'm on FB as well but don't play any of the games and stuff. I had already joined the "smoking meat low and slow" group a while back and mostly use FB to post pics of my cookings to tease my co-workers with.

IMO, MySpace is a wreck. I had a page on there but never did anything with it and was constantly annoyed at all the horrific layout designed my friends would come up with. Trying to read something on most peoples pages on there is enough to give you a migraine or seizure.

19. linescum

linescum Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I'm theretoo.

20. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I'm on there too-look for Earl Dowdle.