Eye of Round Thai Jerky

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Beautiful work as always.

I may have to take part of this pork loin and mix a batch up. It's always great and I love the smell of the fish sauce, reminds me of my college days! That's all I have to say about that! :devil: :laugh1:

Beautiful work as always.

I may have to take part of this pork loin and mix a batch up. It's always great and I love the smell of the fish sauce, reminds me of my college days! That's all I have to say about that! :devil: :laugh1:

Thanks CB!

No comment on college days!

Jerky looks awesome Case ! Thumbs Up I'm bout due for another batch of Thai jerky, tasty stuff !

My pork is gone I mean gone great stuff thanks again The eye round looks great also Points

Richie

My pork is gone I mean gone great stuff thanks again The eye round looks great also Points

Richie
Thanks Richie!

Both my boys were gone when I made this so I still have some. If I can get it vac packed before they come home from school today some of it might even make it to the freezer!

Great price for eye of round per lb! I use eye of round and top round and they've been averaging about $3/lb. Please check out my jerky products as I have started a craft jerky site at www.4seasonsjerky.com! There are discounts available. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky