Excellent customer service at ThermoPro

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lamar

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 17, 2013
Bridgton Me
My TP 08 failed about two hours into a butt smoke this morning. The transmitter was flashing all 888's. I called customer service and told them what was going on. He replied the transmitter was bad and would send a new one. After he checked stock, he advised they did not have one in stock, so he would just send a complete new unit and should receive it in 2-3 days.

Now that's what I call customer service.

Last edited:
Their lifetime probe warranty is legit. Had one go wacky at higher temps and they sent two out right away. I got the TP08 as a gift with no proof of purchase and got squared away all using their website live chat line.

I had a similar experience. Just now contacted them and told them that my TP-08 wasn't giving me accurate readings, but that it was 2 years old. I asked them if that was basically the lifespan of the product and if so, that was ok because of how well it had worked those two years and the customer service rep replied by asking my address and telling me a replacement had already been ordered. I was shocked.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky