Erythritol Great Price for Non-Sugar and Keto Folks!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tallbm

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 30, 2016
Texas
Hey everyone!
I know a number of folks here do keto or watch their sugar intake due to diabetes or other reasons.
With the pandemic there has been a shortage on Erythritol, a 0 net carb 0 calorie sugar alternative that DOES NOT cause insulin responses!!

Well I noticed that Amazon has a brand available in 4 pound packs that comes out CHEAPER per pound ($3.99/lb or less if you subscribe&save) than pre-pandemic prices!!!
I highly suggest you use the subscribe and save feature to get it even cheaper since this is likely a staple in your cooking and in your kitchen if you use it.

I hope some of you find this useful and hopefully this holds out until supplies become more readily available :)

jcam222 jcam222 BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma forktender forktender

Reactions: forktender
Thanks for the heads up! I usually do the Hoosier Hill but see they increased price around 50%. This is by far a better deal. Changed to this on my S&S.

Reactions: tallbm
I have not tried 100% Erythritol. I been using Purecane but got a really good deal on it. It the best tasting one I have tried. Got 3 lb of allulose coming.

Purcane has a 25% coupon so I ordered another bag of it.

Reactions: tallbm
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky