Enterprise Stuffer ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mosparky

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 11, 2015
St. Louis area, Missouri
I have yet to get a stuffer. With the more recent political climate and tariffs or threats there of, prices are climbing sharply and quickly on the cheaper entry level stuffers. Now I find that old cast iron stuffers are about the same price or cheaper than the cheaply built Chinese made stuffers. Nothing against brands like kitchener, LEM ect, but not cast iron, plastic gears ect.

Question is...Will the 1 9/16 base tubes from the chinese stuffers fit the Enterprise 4 Qt stuffers ?

I'm pretty sure the flange is the same diameter, but worried the flange may be too thin. Not sure if any active members have one or not, but thought I'd run it up the flag pole and see who salutes.

Great. I located an Enterprise with a missing plate and F'd up tube for a real good price. Doesn't have strainer parts but I don't need those.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky