Enough bacon already....can't take anymore

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

duster44t

Original poster
Jan 25, 2011
Greensburg, Pa
Made my first ABT's and a Fatty. The ABT's were real good and I think I ate too many. By the time the Faffy was done I was over my limit on the bacon already and well.........

You have committed a deadly sin - LOL Bacon overload  

Over the limit on bacon!!!! WTF.

Jeff, I think we need to start tightening up the standards for membership!!!

"I was over my limit on the bacon..."  I'm not sure that phrase has ever been said on this forum.

OOPS!!! My bad.

I just realized that Duster44t is new, and made a slight error in the original post.  It was just a simple typo. Duster meant to say "I was under my limit on the bacon"

Oh ye of little faith, we are to blame for your predicament; you have not been guided to the land of the BUCKBOARD bacon; 3 times the lean, 1/3rd the fat, a true doctor's friend!  Now with lo-salt, too!  Lean, pickled and smoked turkeys too!

ba979c4c_013.jpg

Last edited:
Blasphemy   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys it must have been my pain pills acting up.....LOL. Just to prove I'm ok, I'm having BACON and eggs for breakfast.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky