Email Issues

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
So we had 1 hiccup last night with the server work and its the email. We are working to restore it so you get notifications.

Standby to Standby.

Thanks

Brian

Thanks Brian. I have gotten 3 in the last 24 hours, totalling 3 in the last 5 weeks.Appreciate the work you Guys are doing.

I haven't received any in years, but I got a batch of them this morning, good job! RAY

I am with Ray, I never got them and now they are coming through...not sure if that is a good thing...lol. Thanks for all your work!

You guys must be getting mine!!!
I haven't gotten a one since Tuesday.
And mine was working pretty good until then.

Thanks Guy!
Bear

It's hot and miss. I know why but won't be resolved until tomorrow

I’m not getting any either John.
Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.
Al
Thanks Brian. I have gotten 3 in the last 24 hours, totalling 3 in the last 5 weeks.Appreciate the work you Guys are doing.

You guys getting them now?
If so, maybe we're only allowed so many, and I missed the monthly cutoff. LOL
ZERO since Tuesday.

Bear

I woke up to over 60 emails, is there a way to stop them? I am on the site often enough that I go by the number of responces that show up at the top, I don't need an email for every one.

It's hot and miss. I know why but won't be resolved until tomorrow
ZERO since Tuesday.

Bear

I got a few this AM, but for some reason they went into my “junk” folder. But I guess that’s on my end.
Brian, Did you change the address that these are sent from?
Al

I got a few this AM, but for some reason they went into my “junk” folder. But I guess that’s on my end.
Brian, Did you change the address that these are sent from?
Al

They should come from [email protected]. Did it come from somewhere else?

ZERO since Tuesday.

Bear
I just got in, and had a bunch of emails now. I may be an oddball, but I prefer the emails, it helps me manage the notifications. John, you been getting any, emails that is, lol.

Reactions: pineywoods
I just got in, and had a bunch of emails now. I may be an oddball, but I prefer the emails, it helps me manage the notifications. John, you been getting any, emails that is, lol.

LOL----Still haven't got any alert emails since last Tuesday, when everybody else started getting theirs. I don't mind not getting them, if everybody else is getting theirs. If doing something to help me will cause others to lose theirs, I can do without.
I always liked getting them in my email, and this is the longest I've ever gone without any.
However it seems as though when many others aren't getting theirs, I am. And now that others are getting theirs, I'm not. I'm no computer nerd, but those seem to be the facts.

Bear

Mine are all going to the spam folder . Was getting them just fine until last week . I marked them as not spam , but still not coming through .
I did see that under my settings the alert for watched threads was turned off .
I changed it but not working yet .
Problem is I was helping someone over the week end , and it's nice to get an alert for that .

I woke up to over 60 emails, is there a way to stop them? I am on the site often enough that I go by the number of responces that show up at the top, I don't need an email for every one.

Click on the gear in the upper right hand corner. Then click on privacy. Then uncheck email notifications.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky