• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Email issues?

mike5051

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 7, 2015
I haven't received any email notifications since Nov. 30th. Is something wrong?

Mike

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
I'm getting them. Are you clicking on More Options below the dialog box and then checking Watch This Thread and Receive Email Notification.
Gary

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I'm not getting any at all either.
They just stopped.
Al

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
Mine are very hit and miss. Some I get others I don't. I've unchecked them all and saved. Gone back in and check marked them on and saved, still no improvement. Very hit and miss.

troutman

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 14, 2017
I don't want them, glad they are gone. My inbox is already saturated .....

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
I just checked my email and had over 1000+ messages(I don't check very often). Anyway I'm getting emails from the forum. Just using the default settings - I haven't checked or unchecked any boxes.

Chris

Edit: make that 2659 email messages.

Last edited:

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
I’m getting them, but also “hit and miss”. I’ll get one for a thread and when I check, there may be several after that one that I didn’t get.
Not a big deal, I guess, but it does make me wonder why I even have it set up...

TYDANI

Joined Nov 25, 2019
More Options below the dialog box and then checking Watch This Thread and Receive Email Notification. speed test

Last edited:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.