Elk Keibasa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Timber II

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 15, 2023
Swamp east Missouri
made a batch last weekend. Elk and pork fatback.
IMG_5074.jpeg

Thanks to whoever put the pics as full image. What am I doing wrong, or how do I do that from the start, thanks

Thanks to whoever put the pics as full image. What am I doing wrong, or how do I do that from the start, thanks
When you load your pictures , they go to the bottom of your post . You should see an option at the top of the picture that says " insert " . Click on that and choose Thumbnail or full image .
I use Thumbnail . Have your cursor in the spot that you want to post the picture .
20201010_105334.jpg

Reactions: Timber II
I fixed your pics. When you attach a file on the thumbnail you can see in the top left it says thumb or full.

Looks like a great snack for turkey hunting. Post some pictures of that big ole Tom, when you get him.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky