Electric Smoker PID controller build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This looks interesting. When you say "plug and go", does that mean I plug in the smoker power cord to your conroller, then plug the controller power into the wall? Easy Install is key for guys like me. If its pretty simple, please add me to the list!

You detach the wires from the heater element then plug the Black Cat power cord into the controller unit.

You need to remove the back plate to get to the wires but that is easily done with a screwdriver.

If you are interested, PM me and I will send you install pics and purchase instructions.

JC :emoji_cat:

Hi JC. I'm very interested also just don't know how to pm someone. Am getting tired of babysitting the smoker and the temps go where they want,sometimes 25-30 degrees.

Are these available yet? MY MES digital controller works, but I constantly have to rub the LEDs to get them to display.... and Masterbuilt has washed their hands of all responsibility for their product it seems. Masters of the run around. I have a model 2007 0910 using a digital controller . thanks!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky