EDITING MY THREAD TITLES

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 1, 2019
Southeast Mississippi
I am on this site to learn, share and take my mind off the worlds problems. I refuse to be on Facebook and all the other BS social media crap. I have never had issues on SMF at all. But here lately somebody with to much time on their hands has been jacking with the titles of my post. Starting to piss me off and if it happens again I am out of here. So if I suddenly disappear from this site you know why. I really hope this person will find someone else to piss off and leave my threads alone.

Does whomever modified your thread leave you a message saying they did so?

Reactions: smokin peachey
I am on this site to learn, share and take my mind off the worlds problems. I refuse to be on Facebook and all the other BS social media crap. I have never had issues on SMF at all. But here lately somebody with to much time on their hands has been jacking with the titles of my post. Starting to piss me off and if it happens again I am out of here. So if I suddenly disappear from this site you know why. I really hope this person will find someone else to piss off and leave my threads alone.
I haven’t had this happen but I can understand your frustration. I’m sure Brian will get to the bottom of this for you. I hope you stick around I enjoy your post.

Reactions: Hawging It
I modified that thread title, and moved it, as there was pork added into the meatloaf as well as Bison, and moved it into General Discussion as it was a combination of two different meats, and was put into the Beef forum. Had it been just Bison, it should have gone into wild game, but because it was mixed with pork, it was appropriate to go into General Discussion. But, I apologize for any discomfort this made for you and it won't happen again, and I resign as a Moderator.

I modified that thread title, and moved it, as there was pork added into the meatloaf as well as Bison, and moved it into General Discussion as it was a combination of two different meats, and was put into the Beef forum. Had it been just Bison, it should have gone into wild game, but because it was mixed with pork, it was appropriate to go into General Discussion. But, I apologize for any discomfort this made for you and it won't happen again, and I resign as a Moderator.
Pops, sorry to learn of your resignation. I sincerely appreciate all the info you shared on the forum. Thank you for that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky