Easy Pandemic Meal (Air Fryer)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Easy Pandemic Meal (Air Fryer)

More of What can be done with an AirFryer #360:

I love these French Bread Pizzas.
I could easily eat a couple of them every day.
And this Air Fryer #360 does an awesome job, making them nice & crispy without burning.
Gotta get more of them next time Bear Jr does his Grocery Trip for the 4 of us.
That’s 8 of us, if you count Diesel, Smokey, and “Cheech & Chong”.

I used to make these in my old Toaster Oven, but for some reason this Air Fryer does a much better job on them.
I like to get them nice & crispy on the outer edges, without getting the whole thing hard & dry, and it’s easy to do that with this Air Fryer.

I enjoy these more than regular Pizza——Call me Strange—I don’t care!!

Thanks Guys,

Bear

One Frozen French Bread Pizza going into my Air Fryer #360, on the Baking Pan:
IMG_4892.jpg

Just Right---Crispy on the edges, but not burnt:
IMG_4893.jpg

One wasn't enough---Here's #2:
IMG_4898.jpg

Same as the First One---Perfect:
IMG_4899.jpg

I use to have them all the time when I was working,I'll have to treat myself some day. Likes
Richie

I like That !! Looks Great I'll have to try them

Gary

Yup , I like those too . I could eat some form of pizza everyday .
That air fryer is well worth the money .

Geez Bear, you're making it tough to pass on getting one of those air fryers, Like! You lookin' to take Emeril's place on TV or something? RAY

I use to have them all the time when I was working,I'll have to treat myself some day. Likes
Richie

Thank You Richie!!
Used to be one of the only things I knew how to make!!!
My Cooking background Pre-20 years ago was Bacon, Eggs, Grilled Cheese, and Grilling. PERIOD!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I like That !! Looks Great I'll have to try them

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
And for the Like.

Bear

Looks pretty good Bear, and brings back memories, Those were weekly meal my mom would make for me after a high school hockey game.

Point for sure
Chris

Geez Bear, you're making it tough to pass on getting one of those air fryers, Like! You lookin' to take Emeril's place on TV or something? RAY

Thank You Ray!!
LOL---Emeril's way out of my League, and he uses much too much Garlic!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks pretty good Bear, and brings back memories, Those were weekly meal my mom would make for me after a high school hockey game.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
Ah Yes---Memories!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I'm a little late on this one been pretty busy at work but sure looks like some good pizza bear, i've had the French bread pizza before and like you i'd put it up against any pizza.

I'm a little late on this one been pretty busy at work but sure looks like some good pizza bear, i've had the French bread pizza before and like you i'd put it up against any pizza.

Thank You Jim!!
We definitely Agree Again!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I like those as well. The 360 does great with them. Another one I like as well are the Red Baron single deep dish pizzas.
img-products-single-deep-dish-pepperoni_324.jpg

No money shot. But these come out great as well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky