Easter surf and turf.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
With the exception of freezing, evoo and roast in the oven, hers are the same.
Do you think that the oven at say 425 is the same as frying them?
If you give them a stir in the oven half way through cooking them you'll get pretty much the same results. Most of the time I fry them. I do them in CI either way.

Wow Steve!! I'm late to the party but that is one damned fine looking meal right there!! You know I love my steaks but I'll go insane over the crab legs. the work involved cracking them just enhances the expectation of eating them for me. That is a Heaven sent plate of food.

Robert

Surf and Turf you say? Goes together like...

raw.gif

Looks awesome for sure Steve. Congrats on the ride broseph!

Wow Steve!! I'm late to the party but that is one damned fine looking meal right there!! You know I love my steaks but I'll go insane over the crab legs. the work involved cracking them just enhances the expectation of eating them for me. That is a Heaven sent plate of food.

Robert
Thanks bud! These crabs were pre-split. So they were easy to open.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky