Easiest shrim grilling tip

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oscuba

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 16, 2015
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Hi,

I love grilled shrimp and they have to be perfectly cooked, no 30 seconds too long. Remember, if the shrimp look cooked on the first down side in 3 minutes, the other side will take maybe only 1+ minute.

I use an old cheap hamburger cage. I can put many shrimp in it and flip them all at once. I usually cook shell on Asian style with dipping sauces. No grill marks but who cares.

I liked some of the brines posted in here. I usually just use salt and sugar but I think I'll try some of the flavored brines. Thanks for the posts.

Oh, sorry to offend but do not skewer your shrimp! That's a sure way to have over cooked, dried out shrimp.

Not sexy but it is a fantastic shrimp cooking tool.

Cheers,

Scoobs

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky