• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Eagles Game 12/12/10 Pulled Pork, Pepperoni Bread, & Cheese Steak Bread

smokin relaxin steve

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 16, 2010
Sorry had a glich posting my pics LOL

Hey All,

I have been sitting on these pics for some time... just been a little busy to upload them... Nothing to amazing i had to take them with my Cell Phone... but 1st things 1st... my new addition 36" Gas Range:

Our Gas Range broke the day after Thanksgiving... it was time for a new one anyway... down side is i was saving for a WSM so there goes that (for now LOL)...

On to the Game Day Smoke... Night before Prep:

Rubbed it with Olive Oil & Homemade Rub (Brown Sugar based) and stuffed w/ Garlic Cloves

Next morning before the smoker and some add'l Rub

While that smoked i made some home made Pepperoni Bread & Cheese Steak Bread

Out of the oven and sliced... put some roasted red peppers in with the cheese steak bread:

Later on Pork Out of the Smoker

And latter Pulled

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

I saw that you listed the pepperoni bread and I had to take a look see. Now your butt looks like it came out good. Now for the bread it's stuffed with pepperoni then something like a bread fattie then?? I like that idea and I hope you don't mine me staling it for a while now do you??

porked

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 2, 2009
Great job Steve, the butt looks great! I haven't made pepperoni bread in years, now ya got me thinkin'..

deannc

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 13, 2010
Great looking pulled pork!  I'm interested in more information on the pepperoni bread.  

smokin relaxin steve

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 16, 2010

I saw that you listed the pepperoni bread and I had to take a look see. Now your butt looks like it came out good. Now for the bread it's stuffed with pepperoni then something like a bread fattie then?? I like that idea and I hope you don't mine me staling it for a while now do you??
HA! Thanks man... Yeah pretty simillar to a Fatty, I have been contemplating making a smaller loaf in the smoker to see how it turns out...

Great job Steve, the butt looks great! I haven't made pepperoni bread in years, now ya got me thinkin'..
Thanks! Oh man I love it... I make every so often...

Great looking pulled pork!  I'm interested in more information on the pepperoni bread.  
Thank you much... I posted a QView How to a little while back... nothing overly complicated... check it out:  http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forum/thread/93043/pepperoni-bread-w-qview

Looks great man. I could go for some of that Ketel 1 right now.
You and me both!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.