Duroc Pork Belly Burnt Ends

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kilo charlie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 25, 2017
Iowa
Duroc Pork Belly Burnt Ends

Scored a 4 1/2 pound Duroc Pork Belly
Spent the afternoon turning it into Pork Belly Burnt Ends. Definitely did not fail at this project!

20210622_120212.jpg

20210622_172354.jpg

20210622_172400.jpg

20210622_172415.jpg

I'm sure PBBEs have been documented a lot on here so just enjoy the pretty pictures! Haha

Where did you score the Duroc? I’m always on the lookout for Berkshire or Duroc pork. Kroger used to carry Berkshire cuts from Saddleberk Farms in Ohio but not much lately. Those pics are FIRE!

Where did you score the Duroc? I’m always on the lookout for Berkshire or Duroc pork. Kroger used to carry Berkshire cuts from Saddleberk Farms in Ohio but not much lately. Those pics are FIRE!

Thank you!

Came across a couple of bellies at the local Fareway Store... first time I've seen it so I scooped them up.

Those are some fine look PBBEs Charlie. Nice Job

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: kilo charlie
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky