Drums & Thighs. ( 1st in Ninja—Oil-Free)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bear both meals look fantastic buddy!

A shame I live so far away.....:emoji_disappointed:

BIG LIKE!

John

Thank You John!!
LOL---I often wish I could "Beam Me Up, Scotty" to various SMF Members' Yards & decks!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That looks really tasty Bear, and I love the brown skin that unit managed to develop. Is the oil I see at the bottom of the pan just the drippings from the chicken?
Long ago I had an air fryer, but it has been at least a decade and a half or so, and back then the machines were not that impressive. I've been thinking of a new model lately to help reduce the fat in my foods, and the Ninja has been well recommended from several sources I know.

As always, and excellent photo presentation.

That looks really tasty Bear, and I love the brown skin that unit managed to develop. Is the oil I see at the bottom of the pan just the drippings from the chicken?
Long ago I had an air fryer, but it has been at least a decade and a half or so, and back then the machines were not that impressive. I've been thinking of a new model lately to help reduce the fat in my foods, and the Ninja has been well recommended from several sources I know.

As always, and excellent photo presentation.

Thank You PZ !!! Good to see you!
This thing impresses me every time I use it.
All the oil you see in the Pan is from the chicken, especially the Thighs.
You can sometimes hear it sizzle, even with the lid closed.
I was never crazy about Chicken, until I started Air Frying, and this Ninja is the best I've used. Now I love Chicken!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thanks Bear - good to have a bit of time to browse forums again. Just ordered a Ninja yesterday, and can't wait to try it

That's Great, PZ---You'll love it!!
I'm working on a List of The stuff that came out the best for me, with all the settings & Time & Temp that worked best for me.
That's good to have an idea ahead of time, because it only works with the Lid closed, so you have to pause it to see what's going on.

Bear

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky