Drums Smokers for Sale (SOLD)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Johnny Ray

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 22, 2019
Western, KY
I have for sale two drum smokers that were built using Big Pappa Smokers kits.
Each drum has a rib rack with hooks and casters. There is one diffuser plate also.
The smooth sided blue drum has the original paint that is good up to 450*.
The black drum is painted with high temp automotive paint. The original lid has been replaced with a 3/16” steel plate.

Both smokers are in good condition. They are just sitting in my garage without getting used. Smokers are located in western KY.

$525 takes everything. Thanks for looking.

Johnny Ray

Attachments

• Drum Smokers.jpg
    Drum Smokers.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 100
I would like to get the drums out of my garage and to a good home that will put them to use.

$400 bucks.

Thanks,
Johnny Ray

Hello All,
I posted these drum smokers for sale back in July but had no takers. I am lowering the price to $325 for both drum smokers and accessories. This is an awesome deal for some one wanting to get started smoking. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I haven't used these in months and I would like to see them go to someone that will put them to good use.

Thanks,
Johnny Ray

I’ll have to look at the can but I know it’s at least 800*. Maybe be 1200*

Madisonville. One hour south of Evansville, IN.

Thanks,
Johnny

Thanks. Unfortunately asxeith most great deals you are over 7 hours from me. Someone will get a great deal on those.

I understand. I'll be in Jasper IN area within the next week to 10 days if that's any closer for you.

BTW it's 1200* paint.

Thanks,
Johnny

Reactions: jcam222
Hello All,
I posted these drum smokers for sale back in July but had no takers. I am lowering the price to $325 for both drum smokers and accessories. This is an awesome deal for some one wanting to get started smoking. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I haven't used these in months and I would like to see them go to someone that will put them to good use.

Thanks,
Johnny Ray
Dang Hate I live so far away. SE Mississippi. What a deal. They look very nice.

Great deal for someone in the area.
Madisonville. One hour south of Evansville, IN.
Passing close on return drive from Florida back to Minnesota. Wife would kill me if I strapped 2 drums on top of the rental.
Used to work out of Evansville back in the early 80's and traveled that area.
Peak Bros. BBQ still in business?

Great deal for someone in the area.
Passing close on return drive from Florida back to Minnesota. Wife would kill me if I strapped 2 drums on top of the rental.
Used to work out of Evansville back in the early 80's and traveled that area.
Peak Bros. BBQ still in business?

I am sure you have insurance on the rental.

I wonder what freight shipping to Mississippi would be? Never done that and would not know where to even look.
My wife works in shipping and receiving and she guessed around $150???

She could get a firm quote if you would like.

Johnny Ray

The black one I traded for. The guy I got it from said it was a new unlined drum that he bought.

The blue one I got from our manufacturing business. It had adhesive in it but the product was contained within a plastic bag in the drum. The drum was perfectly clean and unlined. That why I got it. I burned it out just to be sure.

Thanks,
Johnny Ray

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky