Dots Golden Bdays

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokebuzz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 14, 2006
IOWA!!
The Dot's turn 14 on the 14th Oct and 12 on the 12th of Nov, so 1 party. Since it's pork, beef and gonna be other stuffs, its in the GD forum. Here's the starts of it , 2 butts and 2 briskets. Tomorrow afternoon, I'll be doing ABT's, wings and bacon wrapped chicken chunks.

Not real thrilled with the sizes of the meat, both butt's came out of the same bag, probably a 2# difference, and the briskets was the 2 nicest Sam's had, 9# and 13#.

e4fb43e6_1000748sm.jpg

Just pulled the briskets off, 200* and  204*, Smoker ran at 225-250 all nite, still under an hour a #, go figure.........

Didn't get any pics before I foiled, but will have some when they come out of foil.

icon_cool.gif

Well you sure have started out good. I'm sure that the rest will fall right into place too. Now how do you get that kind of line up 12 on the twelve and 14 on the fourteenth now thats close to amasing. So will the food be YummO too.

Last edited:
Buzz that looks like a great day is ahead. Cant wait to see the finish. 

Good looking smoke ya got going there - looking forward to the finished product

Looks great Buzz, I hope you're going to share some pulled pic's.

Also could ya tell me what a dot is? or at least what you call a dot

Well, I screwed up and did'nt get anymore pics, 30 girls 12-14 running around, 20 some adults, I got real busy real fast. But The girls had fun, and their ain't much left over to show for it. Some of the food people brought was incredible, cheese cakes, cup cakes, and pies. I'm gonna look thru my Dots and my moms cameras for some evidence. May even find some good pics from the hay ride.

As long as they all enjoyed it and had a good time is all that matters.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky