Doing to cooks today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lemans

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 29, 2013
Jackson New Jersey
DFEB7F86-3FE0-440A-A77C-2A69CB541DC8.jpeg
The first one is lamb ribs.. I set up my 22 WSM like a drum smoker . Just using the top rack.

Reactions: bdskelly
DCC189C1-6FCA-4097-92A1-3D9DE561E44E.jpeg
Using cherry wood running at 250-275
Two racks of lamb scored the fat cap
And used Dijon mustard as a binder.
Kill Hogs Rub.. awesome stuff
Along with some ground oregano and rosemary

9E11AD8D-998E-4DFC-BF06-B6BA5D5C2F6A.jpeg
So my son is not big on lamb. So the second cook is country Ribs on my weber 18 inch..
Olive oil and killer hogs rub and into the grate to sear them

Reactions: bdskelly
FF640582-CB53-4FA6-B243-A68C14FFF628.jpeg
Then the fun part.. Dutch oven with two 12 oz bottles of bbq sauce, 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar and a bottle of beer(minus a little)
Then add the ribs and let it simmer 2-3 hours until tender
See ya back in an hour

Those are some very excellent looking lamb ribs. Although I like lamb, I do not eat much of it. Going to have to give it a try smoked.

OMG those ribs look absolutely delicious!
I love lamb, but have never had lamb ribs, I'm sitting here drooling all over the keyboard!
I have never even seen them in the store, but if I ever do, they will be in my cart in a second!
Great work Buddy & congrats on making the carousel!
Al

Thanx Al.. they were glazed with apricot and bbq sauce. Put back on for 10 mins to “tack up”

My my lemans,you've outdone yourself! Looking forward to hearing how the new Vision works for ya.Don't be shy,share the learning curve please,I'm interested.

Reactions: Rings Я Us
Wow, those look great! I've never had smoked lamb ribs before, but my mouth is watering thinking about it. Good job!

Wow! Them Lambribs look amazing! That for sure on my to-do list from now on. I was at a small Turkish butchershop around here today and they had some great looking extra young 3kg lamb legs laying there with my name written allover them and i almost went for it......Gotta get some more control of my smoker first....and i should probably play with some more ribs first before going big :)

anyway great job on those ribs!

I'm not a big fan of the lamb....but those ribs look amazing! I may have to reconsider and make some! Like!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky