• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Dog Food Supplement

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Great looking dogs. I’m jealous.

In a different time (my birth year is, unfortunately, wrong on my profile) I spent the better part of a year in South Africa. My favorite friend there had two of those critters and they liked nothing better of an evening, than chewing their way out of their chain-link kennel and giving hell to the local hyenas and baboons.
They would turn up in the morning, faces chewed up and bleeding, perfectly cheerful and playful. Always seemed happy to get sewn up (usually by the gardener) and be back at it in a day or two.

Incredible dogs...
Both of mine came home one evening after "visiting" with a lynx. The scars are still real easy to see. No real damage though, and didn't slow either of them down the slightest.
Gary

BettyMiller

Joined Jan 5, 2021
I think dietary supplements are very good. I fed the dog natural food, but the vet recommended supplements. This is better for the dog because it gives more vitamins.

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
Huh??? My dog eats.....
Whole quail.... whole pigeons.... whole mice, gophers, packrats and any road kill that is within 100 yards of the house... bones/feathers and all....

Murray

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 30, 2018
I think dietary supplements are very good. I fed the dog natural food, but the vet recommended supplements. This is better for the dog because it gives more vitamins.
Our vet told us about 3 dogs ago that if a dog will eat vegetables or fruit, raw or cooked, no salt, onion or garlic then there is no problem feeding them a bowl or two daily.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.