Do you see an image on this chicken breast?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Clearly it looks like a dog taking a nap with his tounge out. What's wrong with you people?
huh.gif

I don't know guys... the more I stare at it the more it's starting to look like a smoke whisperer to me...

Changed my mind Bear and removed part of my post....

Last edited:
I don't know guys... the more I stare at it the more it's starting to look like a smoke whisperer to me...

Changed my mind Bear and removed part of my post....

Oh man you changed it... I was coming in here to look at that picture on my laptop and it had been removed. I saw it on my phone but only briefly.

You don't have to worry about offending me.. I can take about as much jabbing as you wanna dish out. If it'll get a laugh and I have to be the subject of the punch line then go for it. It 's the least I can do
biggrin.gif

I think it is the Virgin Mary don't eat it sell it on Ebay!!!
Don't get me started!!! hahahahahaha   I have a hilarious story about this kinda thing but it is definately PG...

Another campfire story...

Craig

Oh man you changed it... I was coming in here to look at that picture on my laptop and it had been removed. I saw it on my phone but only briefly.

You don't have to worry about offending me.. I can take about as much jabbing as you wanna dish out. If it'll get a laugh and I have to be the subject of the punch line then go for it. It 's the least I can do
biggrin.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
 I'll know better next time....

Didn't do a very good job (first time) at it, but here it is again.

f02d81fc_apeonbreast.jpg

I wouldn't worry about it, just pick it off and toss it in the sink, the Chicken will still taste ok.
yahoo.gif
Just funning with ya.

Acrually I thought it looked like a horse.

Last edited:
I also guessed monkey head..although I went a bit further thinking maybe it was a shrunken monkey head that had been ran over by a truck ( more than likely before it had been shrunk )

Hah! I finally see the Monkey head thingy. Plus a Horse thingy. And here at first I thought you guys were just nuts!!
31.gif

Hah! I finally see the Monkey head thingy. Plus a Horse thingy. And here at first I thought you guys were just nuts!!
31.gif
We are but what has that got to do with anything?  
yahoo.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky