Dinner last night.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice to win on those , but it is few and far between for Mona, I buy here 1 or 2 every week when I buy my lotto tickets ( i don't do the scratch ones very often.
Mona won on an insta pick 2 weeks ago $ 4339.00. She is still screaming about that. me I won $10.00 , only cost me $29.00. lol

Good for her though. That is what she keeps telling me

David
Nice! I've been a roll here with them. Over the last 2 weeks I've won 850.00. Yesterday I bought one 30.00 ticket. It was a dud.

• Wow
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Great looking burgers, I gotta make me some of those soon.
And congrats on the scratch tickets. I don't buy them often, because I rarely win. And when I do, it's usually only a buck or two.

Great looking burgers, I gotta make me some of those soon.
And congrats on the scratch tickets. I don't buy them often, because I rarely win. And when I do, it's usually only a buck or two.
Thanks Mike!

Very nice Steve! It's been a while since I made a good smash burger, yours looks delicious! I was almost expecting you to brand those burgers with Dutton Ranch CI bottom when pressing them down.

Wow! Those are some amazing looking burgers and fries! Nice CI meal. And congrats on the scratchers! I never get them because I never win🤣

Very nice Steve! It's been a while since I made a good smash burger, yours looks delicious! I was almost expecting you to brand those burgers with Dutton Ranch CI bottom when pressing them down.
Lol!! Thanks Joe!

Wow! Those are some amazing looking burgers and fries! Nice CI meal. And congrats on the scratchers! I never get them because I never win🤣
Thanks Jed!

SH, Good looking burgers and you'll be able to buy some more goodies with your new found winnings !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky