Dinner last night.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Yup! Smash burgers! There were so many delicious threads going I had to make some. We haven't had them since our last camping trip in Sept. And I discovered I left my burger press in there! So. I used a plate that I sprayed with olive oil to smash them.

IMG_20221202_174631159.jpg

Used salt, pepper, worsy sauce, and dried minced onion. Made 4 patties.

While the lard heating up for the fries. I opened my new CI pan from Lodge.

IMG_20221202_163603073.jpg

Really nice!

And bought 2 scratch offs.

IMG_20221202_161349790.jpg
IMG_20221202_161401242.jpg

Wish that happened more often! Anyway.

Got the steak fries, buns getting toasted, and burgers cooking.

IMG_20221202_184826936.jpg

Plated up. And ready to chow! Came out very nice.

IMG_20221202_185515741.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Nice looking plate of vittles Steve. Throw some gravy on the fries and I'd be in heaven.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Wow Steve, some fantastic looing burgers and the home cooked fries took them over the top. Great meal buddy. Question though: I've never bought a scratch off ticket in my life and have no clue how to determine what happened with yours. Did you win something?

Robert

Reactions: JLeonard
Nice work Steve, I have never used my center griddle on the gas stove but using it for the buns is a great idea.

Nice looking plate of vittles Steve. Throw some gravy on the fries and I'd be in heaven.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris!

A meal fit for a king, now I want a burger! Nice work Steve. RAY
Lol! Thanks Ray! I say the same thing about the burgers you make.

awesome looking supper!!
Thank you!

Looks great Steve
Thanks Jim!

Wow Steve, some fantastic looing burgers and the home cooked fries took them over the top. Great meal buddy. Question though: I've never bought a scratch off ticket in my life and have no clue how to determine what happened with yours. Did you win something?

Robert
Thanks Robert! I won 225.00 with the two tickets.

Great looking burgers, Steve!!
Thanks!

Man that plate of burgers and fries looks freakin good!
Thank you!

View attachment 650033

Nice job on the fries and burgers, Steve.
Lol, thanks!

That all looks really good! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
Thank you!

Nice work Steve, I have never used my center griddle on the gas stove but using it for the buns is a great idea.
Thanks! I use the center griddle all the time. We use it for grilled sandwiches. Especially Ruebens.

We use our ctr. griddle for making grilled sammies when we have soup and sandwiches.

Thanks David! The extra $$ is always nice to stash in my wallet! ;)

Nice to win on those , but it is few and far between for Mona, I buy here 1 or 2 every week when I buy my lotto tickets ( i don't do the scratch ones very often.
Mona won on an insta pick 2 weeks ago $ 4339.00. She is still screaming about that. me I won $10.00 , only cost me $29.00. lol

Good for her though. That is what she keeps telling me

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky