Diners, drive-ins and Dives

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just happen to be in the area and went to Storm Castle again.......holy smokes just as good as the first time....

Monte cristo......

He raised this own pork, cured and smoked his own ham..... so French toast, stuffed with ham & cheese then dunked in pancake batter and then deep fried....served with homemade strawberry rhubarb jam.....ie the owner himself cooked this up!
FE887BEA-283A-49B9-94F1-A82CD1E434E3.jpeg

These slices are like 3.5-4 inches high!!!!!
22C3F711-29A4-4BE7-B45A-C88AA2BA59AC.jpeg

He has a farm to fork poster in the cafe!!!

Live about 2 minutes from Evelyn's in Tiverton RI. Nothing special other than a Summer time tourist trap.

That is not even close to the truth.

By the way, his real name is Guy Ferry and the locals hate the dude because he is an arrogant loudmouthed prick. I've met him several times and I have to agree with the Santa Rosa locals, he really is a prick. His restaurants have all failed because they sucked in a big way in both food quality, flavor and price point for what you got.
Any number of seemingly cordial and personable show hosts that are some combination of prima donna, P****, and B****
’Reality’ TV is anything but … shockingly, I know.

Part of ‘The Way We Were’ was filmed at Union College (NY) … (Babs/Katie’s speech is in front of the Nott Memorial) … Redford would come out and play touch football with us, Babs was a complete B**** the entire time … everyone hated her.

Just happen to be in the area and went to Storm Castle again.......holy smokes just as good as the first time....

Monte cristo......

He raised this own pork, cured and smoked his own ham..... so French toast, stuffed with ham & cheese then dunked in pancake batter and then deep fried....served with homemade strawberry rhubarb jam.....ie the owner himself cooked this up!
View attachment 641418
These slices are like 3.5-4 inches high!!!!!
View attachment 641417
He has a farm to fork poster in the cafe!!!
I think my blood pressure and cholesterol just went up! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: civilsmoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky