Did ya miss my muttering ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 16, 2008
NW Ohio - outside Toledo
I was on a mission.
icon_eek.gif
 We moved to the Apartment side of the house and finally finished ; been without a computer long enough.
icon_rolleyes.gif
 I've missed talking to you guys . Not much to say , and now I can get back to doing my job ( doing what the Wife says) and watching the Poultry section. Hope I haven't missed much and hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I know I did, ate myself into a food comma
ROTF.gif

Been goind to Pain Management to help with the Stenosis and Herniated Disc in my back, I'm having nerve blocks (burn ) the 10th. and the 24th of this month.

We have been (virtually) trying to ikeep both the Son's bunch and ourselves afloat on the Wife's and My income (and this was the first paycheck for her in 3 months because of the surgerys on her back).

Lost our Pick-up so we are using the Wife's parents Van, and with the Son and his Wife not working yet... looks to be a slim Christmas
icon_wink.gif
. If we are happy and well , it will be good...
biggrin.gif

I want to thank the Mods for covering my back and hope the Holiday Season is good to everyone.

See ya in the Smoke , and as always . . .

Was worried things were worse. Right there with you on the slim to non-existent Christmas. Wife lost her job a week ago Monday. Disability pays the rent but not a whole lot more. Glad to see you back...JJ

Thanks , JJ , and Danny. Glad to be back.  It was like being in the Twilight Zone , or better yet ; like the guy on the Kingsford commercial... It was so cold ...  and   dark
confused.gif

Sure did miss ur muttering Stan.....
icon_eek.gif
...glad Your back..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky