Did my first competition on Saturday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
veener88-that is one heck of a showing-4th place overall, 2nd in beef and 3rd in ribs and in 50 degree weather and 30 mph winds to boot!! Job well done; you've done made us here at SMF pround of ya!!

How cool! Well done! Eh heck with the chicken...pork or beef for me. well, I DO love my hot wings tho... :{)

Congrats on a fine showing.

Yanno..there should be a sticky for member's comp results... I thinkI'll request a quorum from the OTBS on this...

Veneer,
Hope my local Ace Hardware does this at some point .... It'll give me a way to show off (and justify) all the BBQ accesories I have bought from them! Congrats on such a great showing.

Congrats on your 1st comp. Hope you keep it up.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky