Dessert = Smoked CI Pineapple Upside Down cake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Oh yeah, that looks great, David. Showed this to Miss Linda and she's up for me trying one out. We both love upside down cake and both love pineapple, so it seems like a win/win to me.
BTW, I think your serving proportions are bang on--just my size. LOL.
Thanks for posting this. I'll let you know.
Gary

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Oh yeah, that looks great, David. Showed this to Miss Linda and she's up for me trying one out. We both love upside down cake and both love pineapple, so it seems like a win/win to me.
BTW, I think your serving proportions are bang on--just my size. LOL.
Thanks for posting this. I'll let you know.
Gary

Thanks Gary for the love and the comment

It is very good and I normally use cherry's when I used to have it years ago, but the recipe said try pecan halves, so I did.
The recipe is from Spruce Eats site, I will post it here for you , it is small print so you might have to blow it up a little

David
DSC_7056.JPG

Looks top notch David, this is would be right up my fam’s alley!

Thanks Justin for the like and the comment

It is a great dessert and I think your family would love it .
Very easy to make and works well in the smoker with the cast pans / dishes or 10" skillet
The recipe is very good and made for a 10" cast frying pan

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky