Delmonicos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
No plated shots. But these 2 delmonicos are about ready to get plated up. Big and thick. And nice and medium rare. Had with fried taters and garden salad. These were outstandingly tender and loaded with flavor.I just seasoned with SPOG before putting on the grill.

steak 1.jpg

Used charcoal. And just before putting on the steaks. I threw on a double handful of apple and mesquite chips.

Oh My! Those are some of the best looking steaks I have seen in a long time. Just wow. Glad you are finally getting some grilling weather up north!

Aw Man!! Now you're making me Hungry, Steve!!
Gotta make a Ribeye real soon!!!
Nice Job---Look Awesome!!
Like.

Bear

Man those steaks look awesome Steve! When they said " beef, it's what for dinner " you took them literally. Great job

Ryan

The char on those is beautiful Steve!! I am not sure I’ve ever had a Delmomico cut before.

You have me salivating and I just finished lunch!! Those look amazing. I definitely am having a case of steak envy right now.
Thanks!

Oh My! Those are some of the best looking steaks I have seen in a long time. Just wow. Glad you are finally getting some grilling weather up north!
Thank you! The weather here has finally gotten good. If it wasn't for my work schedule. I would be grilling this weekend too.

those look fantastic Steve, I just want to reach through the screen and steal one.
Man those look! Nice char.
Thanks! I let them go a couple more minutes. And the char was incredible!

Aw Man!! Now you're making me Hungry, Steve!!
Gotta make a Ribeye real soon!!!
Nice Job---Look Awesome!!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear! The original plan was for rib eyes til I saw these at the store.

Way to go Steve!

Those steaks look real good from here. :emoji_flushed:

LIKE!

John
Thanks John!

Thank you!

Those steaks look beautiful from where I'm sittin' Steve, nice! RAY
Thanks Ray!

Man those steaks look awesome Steve! When they said " beef, it's what for dinner " you took them literally. Great job

Ryan
Thank you Ryan!

Holy S***! You have my attention! They look mouth watering!
Lol! Thanks!

The char on those is beautiful Steve!! I am not sure I’ve ever had a Delmomico cut before.

Thank you! I don't buy them often. Not really common at the store and a tad $$. Those 2 steaks cost 33.00 But well worth it.

Damn Steve!! Those look amazing. Have not seen Delmonico steaks in years. They were a regular menu item when I was a kid but I bet it's been 35 years since I've seen them...maybe longer. If I ever do see any though I'm gonna grab some for nostalgia sake if nothing else...well that and the fact that they are great steaks. Big LIKE my friend!!

Robert

Those look fantastic . . .
When I saw the word Delmonicos, brought me right to the cafe/ restaurant on Gunsmoke ! :emoji_laughing:

Yup, except Chester, Matt, and Doc Adams all agree that the food is terrible at Delmonico's!!!
Steve's House has to be a lot better place to eat !!!:emoji_wink:

Bear

Reactions: Winterrider
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky