Deerburger Pasta & Scallops

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Deerburger Pasta & Scallops

Seems like I’m cleaning up the last of a lot of things lately.
Last time I used up the last Steak Roll.
This time, I’m pretty sure this was the last package of Deerburger in the Freezer, and I emptied a box of “Elbows”, and had to add some “Shells” to complete the Mix.

You can see below what else went into the Pot.

I also Sautéed some Scallops to satisfy one of my Serious Cravings.

Man, I love Scallops in Bubbling Butter!!

Enjoy,

Bear

Ingredients I used in my Deerburger Pasta:
IMG_6655.jpeg

Simmering after cooking for at least an hour:
IMG_6657.jpeg

When I want to take my time & enjoy, I use this bowl---It stays hot a long time:
IMG_6658.jpeg

Drying my Scallops:
IMG_6664.jpeg

Lots of Butter for My Scallops:
IMG_6663.jpeg

Bubbling Butter & Old Bay for My Scallops:
IMG_6665.jpeg

Just about done:
IMG_6666.jpeg

Bear's Supper:
IMG_6668.jpeg

Closer Look:
IMG_6667.jpeg

Looks delicious as usual bear......nice helping of scallops you have there lol. I don't blame you I love them too!

Looks great . That's actually whats on the menu tonight . We called it ground meat and noodles .
I could eat that anytime .
Love scallops too , just to damn expensive around here .
That's some good eats !

Thats a boat load of Scallops Buddy the rest of the dish looks good to me
Richie

Not a combo I would have thought of, but I really like both the scallops and American goulash.

Point for sure
Chris

That's one mighty fine looking dinner there Bear, Like! No room on the plate for some veggies John? Remember, a balanced diet means you won't have to get vitamin shots! RAY

That whole plate looks excellent! Love Scallops, and that pan frying in butter sounds great. I've broiled in the past and it was good. The Goulash, that's what we call it, looks good too. The Mrs. doesn't like Scallops, so we (I) don't have them that often. Great work, John.

Looks delicious as usual bear......nice helping of scallops you have there lol. I don't blame you I love them too!

Thank You Jake!!
I don't get them often, because Mrs Bear doesn't eat seafood, and they're usually too expensive!!

Bear

Looks great . That's actually whats on the menu tonight . We called it ground meat and noodles .
I could eat that anytime .
Love scallops too , just to damn expensive around here .
That's some good eats !

Thank You Rich!
We usually use All Elbows & Burger, and We call it "Beefaroni".
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good. I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and try cooking some scallops. Just Afraid of my wife going all Gordon Ramsey on me if I screw them up! LOL!
Jim

Thank You Jim!!
You can't screw up if you just sauté them in Bubbling Hot Butter in a Pan, while flipping them a few times, until they're White instead of translucent. They're soooo Good!!! They don't take long.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Last edited:
Reactions: JLeonard
Thats a boat load of Scallops Buddy the rest of the dish looks good to me
Richie

Thank You Richie!!
Yeah, that meal had quite a few scallops, but there were some left for next night.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That's one mighty fine looking dinner there Bear, Like! No room on the plate for some veggies John? Remember, a balanced diet means you won't have to get vitamin shots! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
Mrs Bear makes the Veggies, and since I was making myself Scallops, I gave her the Night off!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That whole plate looks excellent! Love Scallops, and that pan frying in butter sounds great. I've broiled in the past and it was good. The Goulash, that's what we call it, looks good too. The Mrs. doesn't like Scallops, so we (I) don't have them that often. Great work, John.

Thank You Mike!! Try Scallops in Butter---MMMMMmmmm........
Mrs Bear doesn't eat any Seafood, so I don't make it often either.
We call Goulash "Ground Beef, Taters, and Gravy"
If this stuff was all Elbows, We call it Beefaroni.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thank You Mike!! Try Scallops in Butter---MMMMMmmmm........
Mrs Bear doesn't eat any Seafood, so I don't make it often either.
We call Goulash "Ground Beef, Taters, and Gravy"
If this stuff was all Elbows, We call it Beefaroni.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear
Beefaroni, as a kid we called it that and always had elbows. Definitely gonna try the Scallops cooked in butter. The Mrs. doesn't eat Scallops, she eats Shrimp, but not Scallops. Thanks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky