Deer bologna (Disco's moose German bologna style )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokerjim

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 14, 2014
Northeast pa
Decided to make some deer bologna, while looking for a recipe i came across disco's moose german bologna, so i started with 8lbs venison 2lb pork fat, ground once course then once fine, mixed in the seasoning. i didn't emulsify like disco suggest but mixed well by hand then stuffed and into the smoker. it didn't come out as pretty as disco's but this stuff has a great flavor. Disco has the step by step if anyone is interested so i didn't post the seasonings and smoke temps. will definitely make this again. J
20191121_081259_resized (1).jpg
20210112_151132[2084].jpg

That's some really nice looking sausage Jim. Being a sausage junkie I'd stand in line half a day for a taste of that. Nice job sir!!

Robert

Reactions: smokerjim
That's some really nice looking sausage Jim. Being a sausage junkie I'd stand in line half a day for a taste of that. Nice job sir!!

Robert
Thanks Robert, i dont make my friends wait so no need to wait half a day. Jump right in. Thanks for the like

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky