Featured Deep South Smokers GC28 Gravity Fed

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Croman126

Original poster
Apr 25, 2021
Hello all,

I purchased this smoker not long ago from a fellow on bbqbrethren. I've done about 5 cooks on it and it's been amazing but I'm not far from the top of the Shirley Fab order list and need the space.

This DSS is an absolute beast at ~850lbs. It was garage kept with original owner and I've stored it in my garage when not in use since purchasing it as well. It's in fantastic condition and smokes like a champ. Moves fairly easily since it has the upgraded trailer wheels.

Here are the specs:
- 5 upgraded round bar racks
- Upgraded Pneumatic Trailer Wheels on chute side
- Deep Silver automotive paint job (sparkles in the sun)
- Brand new replacement door seal for top chute, ash box, and chamber door (not installed yet)
- BBQGuru CyberQ Cloud and pit viper fan (comes with new chamber probe, and 3 new dishwasher safe food probes)
- Brand New custom cover done by Vinyl Coverings by Mel (DSS Preferred cover company)
- Will include 2.5 20lb bags of lump charcoal and a few bags of hardwood chunks

Everything listed above brand new costs over $7k, plus a few months lead time. I'm looking to sell everything together for $3,700. Buyer will need to pick the smoker up here in Sterling, VA, or arrange transport/shipping themselves.

Please feel free to post below, message me, or text me at 7o3.447.2863 with any questions or an offer. Thanks!

Attachments

• 33156.jpeg
    33156.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 235
  • 20210209_131118.jpg
    20210209_131118.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 237
  • 20210422_205303.jpg
    20210422_205303.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Reactions: jcam222
Need the space ASAP. Price dropped to $3850 for everything!

Last edited:
Price drop to $3,700. Need the space. My loss is someone's gain.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky