Deep South Gravity Fed Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Mountain man 511

Original poster
Dec 29, 2022
Looking to buy a Deep South Gravity Fed Smoker

Thanks everyone I found a GC28 search is over.

Last edited:
I have a very nice g28 . Eastern Pennsylvania. Please DM or reply with contact if enterested

I have a very nice g28 . Eastern Pennsylvania. Please DM or reply with contact if enterested
Thank you, I found one Monday, is your's the blue one? If it is I saw your post just to far to go get it, appreciate the response.

Thank you, I found one Monday, is your's the blue one? If it is I saw your post just to far to go get it, appreciate the response.
Would you know anyway to tell how old a GC 28 is, mine has the flat 1/2 inch thick charcoal grate with square holes not sure if means it's older or maybe a newer model, everything I have seen so far has a round bar charcoal grate. This is strange.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky